BOARD OF PUBLIC SAFETY
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Immediately Following the Board of Trustees of the Police & Firemen’s Pension Fund Meeting starting at 6:30 p.m.
CITY HALL AUDITORIUM
1. Awards or Pinning Ceremonies, if any.
2. Vote to accept the minutes of the Special and Telephonic meeting held July 26, 2016.
3. Vote to accept the minutes of the Regular meeting held August 3, 2016.
4. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
5. Vote to accept Fire Chief Brunoli's Report.
6. Vote to accept Deputy Fire Chief Pepler's Report.
7. Vote to accept Training Officer Tripp's Report.
8. Vote to accept the Emergency Management Report.
9. Vote to accept Fire Marshal Bascetta’s Report.
10. Vote to accept Police Chief Maniago’s Report.
11. Vote to accept Officer Pisarski's Traffic Operations Unit Report.
12. Vote to accept the EMS Provider Activity Report.
13. Vote to accept the Purchasing Agent’s recommendation to waive the City bid process and purchase ammunition off the State Contract from Eagle Point Gun of Thorofare, NJ in the amount of $26515.35 pending City Council approval.
14. Vote to consider business by Volunteer Fire Departments.
15. Vote to consider business by Department Heads.
16. Vote to consider business by Mayor and members of the Board of Public Safety.