BOARD OF PUBLIC SAFETY
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
6:30 p.m. -- CITY HALL AUDITORIUM
1. Awards or Pinning Ceremonies, if any.
2. Vote to accept the minutes of the Regular meeting held December 7, 2016.
3. Vote to accept the minutes of the Special & Telephonic meeting held December 27, 2016.
4. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
5. Vote to approve the New Firefighter Hiring Changes described in Chief Brunoli’s letter dated November 9, 2016, tabled December 7, 2016.
6. Vote to accept Fire Chief Brunoli's Report.
7. Vote to accept Deputy Fire Chief Pepler's Report.
8. Vote to accept Training Officer Tripp's Report.
9. Vote to accept the Emergency Management Report.
10. Vote to accept Police Chief Maniago’s Report.
11. Vote to accept Officer Pisarski's Traffic Operations Unit Report.
12. Vote to accept the EMS Provider Activity Report.
13. Vote to consider business by Volunteer Fire Departments.
14. Vote to consider business by Department Heads.
15. Vote to consider business by Mayor and members of the Board of Public Safety.