BOARD OF PUBLIC SAFETY
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
6:30 p.m. -- CITY HALL AUDITORIUM
1. Awards or Pinning Ceremonies, if any.
2. Vote to accept the minutes of the Regular meeting held March 1, 2017.
3. Vote to accept the minutes of the Special meeting held March 23, 2017.
4. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
5. Vote to enter Executive Session under Personnel¸ regarding a Police Dept. promotion **and the hiring of two officers.
6. Vote to promote a Police Officer, as presented.
7. **Vote to hire two Police Officers, as presented
8. Vote to accept Police Chief Maniago’s Report.
9. Vote to accept Officer Pisarski's Traffic Operations Unit Report.
10. Vote to accept Fire Chief Brunoli's Report.
11. Vote to accept Deputy Fire Chief Pepler's Report.
12. Vote to accept Training Officer Tripp's Report.
13. Vote to accept the Emergency Management Report.
14. Vote to accept the Fire Marshal’s Report.
15. Vote to accept the EMS Provider Activity Report.
16. Vote to consider business by Volunteer Fire Departments.
17. Vote to consider business by Department Heads.
18. Vote to consider business by Mayor and members of the Board of Public Safety.