BOARD OF FINANCE
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
CITY HALL AUDITORIUM
1. Vote to accept the minutes of the Regular Meeting held on September 20, 2016.
2. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
3. Vote to approve the Comptrollers request to complete the budget amendments/transfers listed in the memo dated October 6, 2016, pending City Council approval on October 17, 2016.
4. Vote to authorize the transfer of $71,647.50 to a capital reserve fund to allot the Board of Education to continue and complete the capital project at THS.
5. Vote to authorize a transfer into a special Capital Projects Fund, of $359,814 for the Solar Project at Torringford School and $70,409 for the Window Project at Vogel-Wetmore School.
6. Vote to appoint a Board of Finance member as Liaison to the Board of Education Budget Committee. (meets second Wed. of each month at 6:30 p.m.)
7. Vote to accept the Board of Education financial report as presented.
8. Vote to consider business presented by the Mayor and members of the Board of Finance.